Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Science and Religion

During high school and my first two years of college, I planned to become a theoretical physicist, and studied a lot of math and science. My lifelong interest in religion has also nourished those interests; the intersections of science and religion continually fascinate me. The posts on this page, however, are the ones that take me the longest to research and assemble; that is why they are so few and far between. In particular, I plan a number of additional posts on the book The Physics of Christianity by Professor Frank Tipler of Tulane University, because I believe it is such an important synthesis.

Also collected (on a separate page) are the posts in which I discuss historical and other evidence corroborating various accounts in the Bible, such as the Nativity, the Crucifixion and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.












A Special Series: Did Adam and Eve Exist?












(Includes my posts on the Virgin Birth of Jesus, the date of the Nativity and Herod's death, and the Star of Bethlehem.)

No comments:

Post a Comment