Monday, December 30, 2013

A Year-End Post to Gladden the Heart

As 2013 draws to a close, this Facebook post from "Exit 6", a brewpub in Cottleville, Missouri -- not far from where Christopher Johnson hangs out, so he ought to know it -- just brings a heap of joy to this old lawyer's heart:




Sometimes lawyers just get too high and mighty for their own good, and it takes the common man to bring them down a notch or two. Next time you're there, CJ, please hoist one to them from the Curmudgeon!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I live somewhat south of the Holy City of Seattle, I'll never cross the threshold of a Starbucks. They are much to uppity and full of themselves. Olympia Coffee Roasters, yes! but Starbucks, no!

    James Morgan
    Olympia, WA
    PS We even have our own beer heer, Fish Brewing Co. so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cottleville's way far away from where I hang out, Mudge, but if I'm ever there again, I'll hoist one in your honor.

    ReplyDelete